Welcome to our home!
Welcome to our home! We are thrilled you are interested in a studio session at our in-home studio in Noblesville! If we are being honest, YOU were our main priority when searching for our first home. We knew we wanted tons of natural light and airy elements for our clients to enjoy when they came to us for a photography session...and we finally found it! Lots of love and planning went into the interior design so that all of our clients could feel cozy and at home during their shoot while also receiving gorgeous, creamy images. Below are some of the stylings you will see at our home when you come for your session.
- Window walls facing both East & West, offering perfect even lighting on both sides of the room.
- Large cream linen sofa, perfect for cozying up with our special Magnolia blanket.
- An ice blue boho rug that adds the perfect accent to any image.
- A Tommy Bahama neutral rug that adds a pop of "home" to an image.
- White walls, bamboo hardwood floors and bamboo window coverings.
- A full window wall with sheer curtains against white walls and a neutral carpet.
- Tommy Bahama tobacco stained shutter bed with a linen duvet and a white quilt.
- Optional Mr & Mrs pillows in neutral tones.
- Master bath has a white tiled bathtub and a small window allowing for a naturally lit milk bath session.